Navigating your way through Britain

Many people swear by their Tom Toms and Sat Navs. England can be a bit tricky to navigate if you don’t know the area you are in. Nowadays you can use your smart phones for this.

I first use Transportdirect.info to see what public transportation I can take because sometimes it can be faster, cheaper and earth saving.

I also use Google Maps to help me get to somewhere I am not sure of.

You can also buy area maps for Suffolk or the whole of England to get you around. These can be handy especially if you get caught in a traffic jam and are looking for a way around it!

The British Postal service is divided up by post codes which are similar to zip codes but they can get you to your destination within a block with just knowing a post code.

All the Best!

American to Britain