Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park

I went to Winter Wonderland on Saturday with Jane and her step-grandson, Jack. Having heard of this and the draw of winter excitement, I was up to go see what it was all about.

I had seen the map and new it was big but it was not until I go there that I realised how big it really was.

There were lines of little shops in Bavarian shacks with great gifts. The website says that there are over 200 of them.

There are also so many different stalls with food and drink so you can get some mulled wine to warm you up and cotton candy for the children.

It is free to go here and have a wonder but in order to ride the rides, you need tokens and so the rides vary on how many tokens they require.

There are some attractions that you need to book ahead especially in busy times. It is cheaper if you go from 24-28 November 2015 and 2 January 2015 as it is the off peak rate.

We tied this in with a visit to a few other places and really enjoyed ourselves but just be warned, it is very busy!

Here are more pictures of my time there.

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments