- Tall Georgian terraces were creeping up as seen in Bath.
- The building facades became more plain but elegant.
- Portico (porches were popping up and there were steps leading up to the front door which helped because it gave light to floors below (which is where the kitchens were and there was access from the street straight into the kitchens this way).
- Rainwater traps were added to houses, sometimes there are dates on here which are not when the house was built but when the renovation was done.
- Fan lights (half circle windows) instead of dormer windows were above front doors.
- The windows were set back 4 inches after 1774 regulation rather than flush with the building.
- Plaster was used in the rooms rather than wood panels.
American to Britain