Wandlebury Country park

One of the favourite pasttimes the English have is to go out and take walks and since I have Dusty, I have someone to go with. My husband is unable to walk long distances so I like to take Dusty with me. One thing about walking is it costs very little and is perfect for anyone on a tight budget.

Wandlebury Country Park is a great place to take the dog and the children to get them out of the house. I am sure that it is as lovely in the summer as it is in the fall. It only cost me £2 for the parking. There are over 8 miles of trails and is a perfect place for the children to run a muck and have a picnic. The dogs must stay on the lead due to the wildlife but find it is good for socialization for Dusty and he loved the smells along the way.

The country park is on the grounds of the remains of a 5th Century BC Iron Age Hill Fort.

Anyways, this is another inexpensive day out!

All the Best!

American to Britain