Riverside Hotel, Midlenhall

I arranged an afternoon tea for a few women in the Facebook groups so that we can meet face to face.

I thought that the Riverside Hotel would be a great central location in case people were coming from all over the place.

It was a lovely place to have a meal. It allowed us reserve a table so that we could chat.

The food looked so good. As you know, I have a food allergy and so I was not able to eat what the others were having but the Riverside Hotel did accommodate me and made me this lovely fruit salad (usually I hate fruit salad because that is what everyone gives you but this was gorgeous!

The food that the restaurant serves is supposed to also be very good and there is a playground for the children to play on too.


All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments