Saving money on Beauty products

A lot of people complain the state of their skin and hair after a few weeks of using the hard water in the UK. I stocked up on shampoo and conditioner which finally after 4 years of getting out I am coming to the end of it and have bought some from Boots. It has made such a difference in the condition of my hair. This goes for any cleaning products and laundry products that you buy when you are here.

The Boots Advantage card is the best loyalty card that you can get. I buy all my pharmacueticals and beauty products here. In the run up to Christmas they have special events that enable you to get more points when you buy during this period. I use this time to stock up on the regular stuff and then get my Christmas presents or perfume for myself with the points.

You can get cheaper treatments at the local colleges Cambridge Regional College and West Suffolk College. It helps them to get practice and you get cheaper discounts.

One for the ladies! Have you ever thought/heard of the Mooncup or Eco Femme Pads? There are of course other options but these can really save you money in the long run especially if you add up what you are buying now and they are easy to take care of. Some people also believe that there are some health benefits on not using the commercial ones. Also there is the environmental aspect that you are not filling the landfills with disposable items.

Anyways, I hope this helps!


All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments