Shepwreth Wildlife Park

My husband and I had to use up our Tescos Clubcard vouchers and thought that we could go to Shepwreth Wildlife Park. I have been to Linton Zoo before and have to preface it with the fact that these are not really zoos so if you are thinking it will be like a huge city zoo, you will be greatly dissappointed. However I think that both of these are great for really young children (the kind that you really don't want to spend a lot of money to see animals because they are too young to remember). 

This place has a bug city, fish, various anumals (tigers, lemurs, owls and otters), a cafe, a playground and train.

When we went it was a lovely sunny day. I told my husband I could imagine mommies coming out here for the day, having a natter (chat) and eating lunch her.

It was very busy when we came here but it was the first sunny day of the year!

More pictures here.

All the Best!


American to Britain

Comments