Cath Kidston Outlet

Are you in love with the fabulous designs that are sold in Cath Kidston like me? If you love the stuff in the Cath Kidston shops but can't bring yourself to pay the asking price?

I love Cath Kiston, I have two handbags and an iPad cover from there but sometimes I can't justify paying full price for the lovely designs (I do try!). Recently I found out that there is a Cath Kidston Factory Shop just outside of St Neots, about 20 minutes from Cambridge.

There they sell the stock from previous seasons which to me is fine because I just love everything! You can get about 1/3 or more off the original price. That is great for the cute little baby items that they will grow out of so quickly and also you can get great prezzies for family and friends at a reduced price!

I had to share this with you guys!

You see the shop's details and hours of operation here.

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments