Its a great way to clear out the cupboards and make some money! Its like a flea market in the States and remember people will buy anything!
- bring change
- bring a table
- be ready to haggle
- don't talk to customers until they talk to you- you will scare them off.
- Bring something to do, I crochet or read
- Bring something to sit on.
- Bring sunscreen and dress for the weather.
- bring bags doe your customers.
It is a great place to get a great bargain as well. I bought a Topshop dress for 5 pounds and I wear it all the time and get compliments on it all the time!
There are quite a bit in the local area and they generally run March-October.
Fordham (Fordham is the best IMO but does not run as frequent as the Lazy Carboot sale but is very big!!!)
All the Best!
American to Britain