Just Park

Just Park is a great way to find a place to park in cities like Brighton and Cambridge for less. I stupidly thought when I went to Brighton that I would just ask the hotel where to park when I got there but the closest car park cost £18 per day! One of the places where you have to prebook was fullbut recommended that I look up on Just Park and I am glad I did. Instead of paying £22 per day at the parking garage at the Hilton hotel, I paid £33.30 for 4 days.

This is a great alternative to paying high prices. In fact I have just looked up parking in Cambridge and you can park at the Double Tree Hotel (which is a short walk from the city centre) for only £9. They normally charge £19.50.  It will cost you £13.30 at the Queens Carpark or £25 at the Grand Arcade.

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments