Audley End Miniature Railway

I have not been to Audley End Miniature Railway until recently and now I am just trying to figure out if the season ticket would be better for me or not.

A friend of mine works at the Audley End Miniature Railway, which is located across the street from Audley End English Heritage property. So we decided that we would go and have a look and see the Easter Bunny!

We had an eggcellent time- sorry I couldn't help it!

The train ride was 30 minutes long and for the Easter Special, they had displays that matched the theme and a show where the Easter Bunny came by and gave each child some chocolate eggs.

There was a playground and a walk where you looked out for certain items. When you tick them all off, you get a prize.

There is also a craft tent which has a few different crafts that you can do and take home.

There is a cafe and also picnicking area.

We had a fantastic time even though things are so muddy because of all the recent rain. We spent 3 hours there but could have spent longer. If you have children who don't need naps anymore, you could go across the road and see Audley End as well.

We will be back again I am just trying to see which ones I am able to fit into my calendar.



All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments