Bluebells

One thing that I love about spring is the variety of colors that come up. I can be caught checking out the neighbors gardens looking at the tulips, snowdrops, daffodils and bluebells that signal that warm weather should be coming around the corner.

It wasn't until recently that I have seen pictures of the bluebells that carpet local woods in the area. I could never imagine the natural beauty until I went to see them in person. Bluebells usually flower around late April to late May. But its best to listen out because they can flower early if the spring is out of character (like it seems to be).

There aren't any particular places that you should go to but I went to Gamlingay Woods for the picture above but Blickling Hall in Norfolk is supposed to have the best in the East Anglian area.

Here are some places to see if there are bluebell woods near you:

A great idea to get out of the house as the weather gets warmer and take some breathtaking photos.

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments