Church Farm

Church Farm is North of Downham Market and a place I have driven past many times. So whilst my mom was on another one of her quick visit, I thought we could go somewhere Bug and I have never been.

Of course the day I had set aside to do this it was raining but that was not going to detour me. We packed up our wellies and raincoats and off we went.

It is an hour and a bit from my house near Cambridge, longer if you get stuck behind a lorry or tractor. But the day was not dampened, even by the rain!

We rode the tractor for £1 which allowed us to see the fields and various species that they have. We even got to feed some pigs!

They have areas to pet animals, indoor and outdoor play areas, and a cafe. So everything for a great day out!

I'd love to come back during the summer or on a weekend and see the pig races.

You can see my pictures here.

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments