Milton Country Park Autumn Festival

I have never really been able to make the Milton Country Park Autumn Festival but this year, it just so happen some friends were moving away and we all wanted to get together to say goodbye so we decided to meet up here.

We all really enjoyed our time at this festival. In future I will be buying my tickets early. I didn't purchase them at the advance price because I was unsure if we would have the energy to go after my mom's whirlwind visit. Then the festival was rescheduled due to high winds. So it all came together.

Anyways, the festival was great. The tickets were £10 per adult at the door but children were free. The festival is to raise money to maintain the park.

Bug rode donkeys and a steam train. She listened to story telling from a fairy and live music. We had food from the Cambridge Food Park. She even got her face painted. There were things for older children such as fishing, canoeing and hoveraid.

It was a bit of a expensive day but we were there for 5 hours, it was local and we all had a great time.

I think we will be going again next year!

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments