5 things I am looking forward to in December


I am a little late on this but here is my 5 things I am looking forward to:


  1. Seeing Santa at Scotsdales Garden Centre- they put on such a s good show last year we went again this year!
  2. Pantos everywhere!- I am going to Jack and the Beanstalk with the Brownies in Ely, my friend is one on Saturday and Bug and I are going to the Santa Show on Monday! 
  3. ENCHANTED AUDLEY END-   We were supposed to go last weekend but my friend was sick and so were we so we will go during the Christmas break which I think is better as not much on- tickets still available!
  4. The Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols- Cambridge- I hope that Jane and I are able to get in this year as they have changed how they allocate tickets.
  5. Christmas Special 2018 at Audley End will finish off the holiday perfectly.
What are you up to?


All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments