I am a little late on this but here is my 5 things I am looking forward to:
- Seeing Santa at Scotsdales Garden Centre- they put on such a s good show last year we went again this year!
- Pantos everywhere!- I am going to Jack and the Beanstalk with the Brownies in Ely, my friend is one on Saturday and Bug and I are going to the Santa Show on Monday!
- ENCHANTED AUDLEY END- We were supposed to go last weekend but my friend was sick and so were we so we will go during the Christmas break which I think is better as not much on- tickets still available!
- The Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols- Cambridge- I hope that Jane and I are able to get in this year as they have changed how they allocate tickets.
- Christmas Special 2018 at Audley End will finish off the holiday perfectly.
What are you up to?
All the Best!
American to Britain