5 things I am looking forward to in March

It appears we completely skipped winter this year!

These are the things that I am looking forward to in March:

  1. Pancake Day (Shrove Tuesday)- I am in charge of the activities at Brownies tonight and we will be having pancakes tonight!
  2. Little Explorer's at the Scot Polar Museum- the story teller had children that went to school with my husband.
  3. Cambridge Science Festival- I have helped arrange some of the events that are taking place and I love to see what is going on in Cambridge. I have booked Bug into a few things.
  4. Mothering Sunday- it is Mother's Day on 31 March and we are going on the boat ride at Wicken Fen.
  5. Daffodils! they are popping up everywhere now- I got a pot from a friend for my birthday and I layered different bulbs in it in hopes of having a variety of colours throughout the year.
Don't forget to check out my monthly newsletter!


All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments