5 things that I am looking forward to in June

I can't believe it is June already!

Here are the five things I am looking forward to in June:

  1. 30 days wild- I am out and about a lot anyways, but I like this challenge because it means I give it a special focus.
  2. Open Farm Sunday- I love this because you get to visit farms for free and some which are not usually open.
  3.  Forest Live- I haven't been to High Lodge for a concert for a few years but really like the atmosphere!
  4. Hitchin Lavender- This opens for June and July- we go every year to pick lavender and take pictures.
  5. PYO Strawberries- this time of year, I start monitoring the FB page to see when the strawberries are ready to pick. I tie in a visit here with a day at Wicken Fen as it is not as local for me as is you.

Hope this gives you a few ideas!

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments