Ferry Meadows Country Park

Ferry Meadows Country Park is a hidden gem especially for those stationed near Alconbury. I met my friend her as it is near her house and where I was for the day. We had a blast and will head back.

They have a train that takes you from one side to the other and who doesn't like a train? Otherwise you have several walks that are get places to get the scooters and balance bikes out on.

The Lakeside Cafe is great for a coffee and cake. There are also three playground for the children can wear themselves out if the walking doesn't!

I also just like getting Bug out into nature, I think it is really important for her to learn about it and how it plays an important part in our lives.

Great place to head when the weather is nice.

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments