Pettit's Animal Adventure Park

I hadn't heard of Pettitt's Animal Adventure Park but Jane recommended it when I said I going away to Caister-on-Sea for holiday.

We absolutely loved it! It was an adventure park but for little people. So there wasn't anything that Bug could not go on which was great. Almost everything is included in the admission ticket- which is cheaper if you buy it online the day before. Also you get into the park at half price if you keep your receipt before the end of the season. I didn't pack lunch so this was really our only additional costs because I just told Bug I didn't have money for the things you had to pay for but there was so much there, we didn't feel we were missing out.

We spent the whole day here and did not do everything. I highly recommend this place!


All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments